| As a member of the group, look at the benefits and functionalities inaCátalog has for you
First, get to know us!
What we do
We are a CRM software for sales, offering our own tech solutions to businesses for enhanced management, sales, and streamlined processes across all sales channels.
A consistently trained, multi-disciplinary team with minimal turnover. Stability and expertise drive our company's success.
● Offline Sales Software
● Designed for your salespeople's tablets
● In 12 languages
● Compatible with iOS, Android & Windows
How we work
What our clients say
"inaCátalog eliminates tasks that are not relevant to my sales"
"Offers are quickly defined and applied immediately by our salespeople"
"In just 2 months we had everything parameterized and working"
inaCátalog customers are generally medium to large companies which operate with sales teams and maintain an extensive product catalogue. Our solutions are designed to meet the specific needs of these companies, helping them to manage their sales operations efficiently by optimising the management of their catalogues and the sale of their products through an omnichannel system.
• Food and Beverage.
• Pharmaceuticals trade, cosmetics and nutrition.
• Industrial sector.
In addition, we have a broad customer range in industries such as fashion, accessories, furniture, decoration and childcare.
The inaCátalog technical team made up of implementation experts is composed of great skilled professionals with solid experience in configuring and customising connections between our solution and a wide range of market-leading ERP systems.
This comprises a very large amount of recognised ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics and Sage, and also it gets integrated with a variety of more than 40 other ERP systems available on the market.
The inaCátalog implementation process is completed within a period of 10 weeks.
inaCátalog's commitment to its clients goes far beyond the star-up implementation phase.
Once the project is up and running, we provide ongoing support through our comitted support staff. This team is entirely dedicated to addressing the changing requirements of your business and helping you evolve and adapt your project as needed.
Our care service is not only available to resolve technical problems or issues, but also to provide strategic advice and assistance in optimising the use of the solution.
inaCátalog's approach is based on customer satisfaction. In order to achieve this objective:
• We maintain a regular schedule of software updates to ensure that our customers have always accessibilty to the latest functionality, performance improvements and bug fixes.
• Active listening to our customers, collecting user feedback and turning it into concrete actions to address our customers' needs and suggestions.
• Trend assessment, keeping up with technological advances in the market to ensure that our software is aligned with industry best practices and changing user demands.