We are looking for 2 SALES CONSULTANTS
Consultores comerciales para la Zona Centro y para la Zona de Cataluña
People with initiative and a service mindset.
With negotiating skills and the ability to attract new customers.
With analytical skills and creativity who love the challenge of problem solving and proposing solutions to help the client sell more.
Committed to their work.
Located in central Spain / Catalonia
We have a track record of 34 years of continuous growth.
A serious, long-term project.
A solvent company with significant product investments.
Part of the PLENIUS group.
Good working environment, attractive employment and personal conditions for your professional career.
To meet your sales, profitability and new client acquisition targets set by your sales manager's guidelines in their area of responsibility, offering a quality service that fully satisfies the needs of the client and their business users and suggesting and providing solutions to help the client SELL MORE with inaCátalog.
- Prospect the market in your area, identifying opportunities to expand the client portfolio, conditioning factors, competition, etc.
- Plan and carry out visits to potential customers, following the guidelines defined by the Sales Manager to identify new business opportunities, analyse the customer's situation and offer specific solutions.
- Prepare and negotiate budgets and commercial proposals and close the sale.
- To monitor the fulfilment of sales and sales management targets, analyse any deviations from the sales forecasts and propose corrective actions.
- Analyse and understand the market and the existing or potential competition, define actions to increase our market share and positioning of the company.
- Draw up reports, record data and complete expenses and sales visits forms as required by the Sales Manager.
- Collaborate in solutions to customer complaints related to the quality of our service or product, and propose corrective and preventive actions to avoid repetition.
- University education or professional degree
- Technical skills in IT and software
- Minimum 3 years' experience in software sales, ERP and customer acquisition
- Essential knowledge of the business world
- English B2/C1
- Training in sales and negotiation techniques
- Training in communication techniques
- Training in customer management and commercial activity reporting
- Experience in the use of CRM
- Geographical mobility
- Permanent contract.
- Full time. Hybrid / European timetable.
- Salary to be agreed according to the candidate's value. Fixed + Variable remuneration package.
- Medical insurance after one year.
- Company car upon confirming the position after one year.
- English classes.
- The opportunity to form part of a dynamic and multidisciplinary work team.
- Immediate incorporation.
A home, a team, a feeling and a healthy lifestyle
We may not have sea views, but we do have a chill-out terrace.
We get fresh fruit and healthy catering brought in every day.
Our working day is hybrid and follows the European timetable.
Head of Human Resources
firstname.lastname@example.org I 96 238 83 31 I www.inacatalog.com
INASE l Avda. de Almansa 84 l 46870 l Ontinyent (Valencia)